Sunday October 3th 14:00 – 17:00 (3 hours)
Meditation & Pranayama essentials
Meditation and Pranayama ESSENTIALS, is the course you’ve been waiting for in regards to learning an easy to understand, no-nonsense approach to the proven health and well-being practices of Breath and Meditation. Pre-modern times, Yoga was defined by breath and meditation practices, and the Indian sub-continent has many different styles and techniques.
In Geoff’s years of practice and study he has fine-tuned some very specific and special techniques which are easily understood and easily practiced. This course gives you clear instructions, intentions and most importantly the “what am I mean to feel and experience” to give you confidence and ability, to maintain your own practice going forward.
The session is broken down into;
- The Seat
- Often undervalued, the seat is key to the practice
- How to open into your seat and stay comfortable
- Bandha and the effective seat
- The Techniques
- 5 primary Pranayama techniques
- 5 primary Meditation techniques
- Each similarly effective for different people and different environments.
- The Practice
- Explore the techniques with a focus on;
- What is felt? How is it expressed?
- How can it benefit me?
- Workshop specific elements as they arise
Why you would do this particular session;
- To experience what Pranayama and Meditation are truly about when you remove all of the marketing and hype.
- To experience and comprehend how the vital ingredients of Yoga create a truly life altering practice by regulating stress levels in the body
- To regulate stress
- Become more accepting and compassionate
- To live with greater self awareness and confidence
- Develop techniques and habits which invigorate and revitalize your being
- Experience a deep journey with a long term (12+years teaching, 30+ years practicing) proven primary teacher who has lived, experienced and practices what he preaches
- Learn in a nurturing environment (at Radiantly Alive in Ubud)
- You want to learn at a pace so as not to over-stress the body, yet seek a comprehensive experience